Pensions Consultancy Services from Accuro Retirment Funding Ltd
Sponsoring Employer Services
The management of Company Pension Schemes can often be a laborious task for Sponsoring Employers. Accuro will provide a range of services to assist in the management of the scheme. These services include:
- Year End Premium reconciliations
- Handling of Renewal Documentation
- Fielding queries directly from Scheme Members
- Presentations to Potential New Entrants & Members close to retirement
- Updates on any changes in Regulatory or Pensions Legislation
- Preparation of leaving service & retirement options for members leaving employment
Accuro takes a very “hands on” approach in the operation of a pension scheme to ensure that the scheme is run efficiently and to the highest standard.
Scheme Member Services
The area of member communication in any Pension Scheme is vital. Accuro's objective is to provide each Scheme Member with information in an easy to understand & user friendly manner. The following is a brief outline of the services available:
- Pensions Clinics to review the Annual Benefit Statements and educate Scheme members on the basics of Retirement Provision.
- Group Presentations on topics including “Understanding your Benefit Statement” & “Investment options coming close to Retirement”
- Estimated Retirement Options Quotations.
- AVC Presentations & Quotations.
- Direct Query Facility throughout the Scheme year.
- Processing of options on leaving service and retirement.
Trustees of Occupational Pension Schemes have the ultimate responsibility for the management & administration of the Scheme. They have a duty to act in the best interest of the beneficiaries and of executing the Trust in accordance with its terms. Accuro will assist the Trustees in the following ways:
- Provision of Trustee Training courses as prescribed by the Pensions Board
- Half Yearly or Annual Trustee Meetings
- Facilitate Reviews & Monitor Performance of Pension Providers & Investment Managers
- Ensure that the general duties of the Trustees are carried out by the nominated Pensions Providers
- Education of the Scheme Members